Frontline Plus for Dogs
- Frontline Plus provides a convenient spot treatment for fast acting long lasting control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
- Is one of the best and lasts longests. Even though it is not approved for use to treat mange, but it does seem to cure mange and ear mites.
- It kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including those that may carry Lyme disease. It cures mange and ear mites every time.
It helps hair growth and stops ear shaking which annoys your pet.
- Often recommended by Vets to use this product, it works as a preventative and reactionary product.Works non-stop for 30 days. The positives about Frontline Plus is, it has 2 tough & effective killing ingredients, the 1st one is Fliptonil – which kills adult fleas and ticks. And the 2nd one is – Methoprene, which attacks eggs and larvae.
- Both combine together and kill them all month long. Additionally, it also breaks the flea’s life cycle, also destroying next generation of flea eggs and larvae.
- Frontline Plus will help you kill 100% of adult fleas on your infected pet within 12 hours, also 100% of all the ticks and chewing lice with 48 hours.
- Frontline Plus is effective against Brown Dog Tick, American Dog Tick, The Lone Star Tick and The Deer Tick (carries Lyme Disease )
- A full month of protection is provided by each dosage.
- It is great for pets that swim since the product is waterproof.
– (S) methoprene
The only thing you need to remember is, you don’t have to bath your dog 48 hours before or 48 hours after you apply it.